Saturday, February 10, 2007

Not a lot new.

I seem to be more and 
more attracted to violent color combos.
Magenta and acid green, 
turquoise and golden yellow, orange and purple...or 
all of those together.
I have been starved for color lately.

I also am more..and have always been attracted to glass,
and glassy looks.

I have always loved mosaics, and read that they are
getting to be the new hot item for homes.
That makes me sad.
When I love something it always ends up becoming
a trend.
Then when it goes out of style,
I look dated for several years until the trend is forgotten
or it comes back.

Lord knows there are plenty of trends that
I would love to see gone.
Skulls...am I the only person that is sick to DEATH of..
death...and pirates?
It makes me sad that tattoo art has become such a trend.
I have always loved tattoos.
I have many.
And soon, very soon...
they will be passe.
But you know..

you gotta please yourself, and trends be damned.


 

No comments: